Saturday, May 30, 2015

2 Thessalonians 3:16-18 BLESSINGS OF PEACE AND GRACE


S – Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand, which is the distinguishing mark in all my letters. This is how I write.The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
O – 1. Lord of Peace himself gives you peace at all times and in every way.
2.   Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ

A – Paul closes of the letter to the Thessalonians with a blessing of peace which only the Lord of peace can grant. Even in midst of this busy world and even in the midst of trails and crisis point, it is only the Lord who can grant this peace. This is the same ‘peace that passes all understanding’ that Paul talks of in Phil 4:7 – And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

P – Precious Heavenly Father, we are so blessed to have this life in you. We have this peace and grace that only you can bestow on us. No person or thing can ever provide us this peace. Enable me to never to take my comfort on anything in this world but find the eternal comfort in you. Enable me to let go of my worries and find this peace in you. The matters I worry about, I give it to you right now and may I bask in your peace.
All this I pray in your matchless name
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment