Sunday, May 31, 2015

EPHESIANS 1:1-6 CHOSEN ONE, PREDESTINED FOR ADOPTION TO SONSHIP


    (Photo Credits : Drawing done by my very pretty sister, Princy Gigo)

S - Ephesians 1:1-6
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he[b] predestined us for adoption to sonship[c] through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.
O –How wonderfully the Holy Spirit teaches through these verses of the glorious position we hold in Christ. We have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms. He had chosen us before creation to be holy and blameless in His sight. He has predestined us to be His children. He has freely given us this unmerited favor through His son – who died for us.

A –
1. I am a blessed child of God.
2. I was chosen by him even before creation.
3. Since He chose me, He will also enable me to undergo sanctification to be more and more like Jesus. This is only possible by being ‘In Him’
4. I am a daughter of God and it is by His will and pleasure.
5. I am enjoying undeserving grace and it is not because of my merit but because of His love for me.

P - Precious heavenly father, I feel so honored be chosen by you. The very fact that you chose me overwhelms me. Enable me to live a holy and blameless life through Christ each and every day as I grow more in you. I know I can ‘ bear much fruit’ only if I ‘Abide in you’ Enable me to keep my focus on you at all times and to never forget that I am an adopted child through Christ Jesus. I praise you for the grace that you have shown me and seek your blessings to stay connected to you at all times.
In Jesus’ name I pray

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment