Tuesday, December 23, 2014

PROVERBS 3: 21-26 WISDOM WHICH HELPS TO FACE ANY FEAR

Passage:

Proverbs 3:21-26(NIV)

21 My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight,
    preserve sound judgment and discretion;
22 they will be life for you,
    an ornament to grace your neck.
23 Then you will go on your way in safety,
    and your foot will not stumble.
24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
    when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
25 Have no fear of sudden disaster
    or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
26 for the Lord will be at your side
    and will keep your foot from being snared.

Understanding:


  1. Wisdom and Understanding should never be out of sight - we need to preserve judgment and discretion.
  2. It gives life to innerself and is an ornament to the outerself.
  3. Benefits:
  • Walk in our way safely and with confident trust
  • We will not stumble
  •  We can lie down without fear
  • We can sleep in peace
  • We will be fearless in sudden terror and panic.
  • Lord will be our confidence - Firm and strong
  • He will keep us from falling in danger.

Truth :

Promise to Keep : Godly wisdom will benefit us in many ways. It leads to a confident trust which helps us to stand strong and peaceful in any given situation.

Application:


The wisdom from God will bring to life the inner self or as I understand it - It will ignite the Holy Spirit in me. This doesn't stay inside but shows on the outside as I begin to be fruitful in the spirit. With Godly wisdom I am able to walk the paths in my life without fear. I place my trust in the Lord and hence can sleep in peace without fear of the evil. I can stay out of Danger as my confidence is in the Lord.
 


Prayer :

Abba Father , with the Knowldege of you which I currently hold, I already feel so confident in you. I can feel your presence and this brings out the confidence in me. Once being an insecure person, I am now being transformed since I know that I place my confidence and trust in you. I fear no evil coming against me as I am covered by your precious blood. Help me to saturate in the word and grow in knowledge of you. I seek your blessings to share this knowledge to atleast one another person and lead that person to you. 
In Jesus' precious name I pray
Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment