Monday, December 22, 2014

Proverbs 3:19-20 SEEK GODLY WISDOM THAT LED TO CREATION IN ITS PERFECT PLACE

Passage:

Proverbs 3:19-20

19 By wisdom the LORD laid the earth’s foundations,

    by understanding he set the heavens in place;

20 by his knowledge the watery depths were divided,

    and the clouds let drop the dew.

Understanding:


1. The earth and the heavens were all set in its place by the wisdom and understanding  of

God

2. The waters were divided and clouds dropped dew by His Knowledge.


Truths:


Knowledge of God - The earth,heavens, waters and clouds were set in its place by the wisdom, understanding and knowledge of God.

Application :


Godly wisdom was the beginning of every creation. All the creation are in its perfect place and action since God has placed it there with his understanding and knowledge. Here I am lead to understand that for any major decisions I need to seek Godly wisdom. It is only with this wisdom that the decision can be executed well. Furthermore it gives security to know that everything is under godly wisdom and understanding. So when some events in my life happen which I cannot understand / comprehend. I have to let go and surrender to Him because my Father in heaven who has set all creation in its perfect place will secure me also.

Prayer:

Abba father,
Enable me to seek your Godly wisdom at all times. Help me to be deeply rooted in the word so that I gain this wisdom. Let me never worry about the trivial matters in my life but submit my problems to you who has everything in its perfect place by your understanding, wisdom and knowledge.
In Jesus' mighty name I pray
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment