Friday, December 5, 2014

PROVERBS - NEW QUIET TIME SESSION BEGINS


Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105

         Yipeeee, I have completed Quiet Time on 2 Peter on the blog and what a wonderful experience it has been.  I thank God for this opportunity to get to know Him more and more and get closer to him.The book of 2 Peter has been very powerful and the Lord spoke to me in many wonderful ways.

      I am very excited that from today, Quiet Time is going to be from the Book of Proverbs. If you want to do Quiet Time along with me Please join in from today. If you need further details on how to do the Quiet Time, Please go to the page How to Do Quiet Time?

  Please feel free to post your Quiet Time Notes in the comment box in the blog below the post.




No comments:

Post a Comment