Sunday, January 18, 2015

EPHESIANS 2:6-7 INCOMPARABLE RICHES OF HIS GRACE

 
 
S - And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:6-7 NIV)

O - 1. God raised us up with Christ.
2. God seated us with Him in Christ.
3. This is to show incomparable riches of His grace
4. It is expressed by kindness to us in Christ Jesus

A - We had fallen into the deep pit of sin. But our father who had created us in His own image didn't want to lose us and he, out of His love, raised us up with Christ and placed us in heavenly places. His incomparable riches can be seen over the ages and this revelation is out of His greatest kindness to us.

P - Dear Lord, help me to understand the greatest privilege I have in you through Lord Jesus Christ. Enable me to understand your grace on my life which is really undeserving. Let me never be distracted by any matters of this world so as to take away my focus on your loving kindness.
In Jesus' precious name I pray, AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment