Thursday, January 22, 2015

PROV 27:17 SHARPEN ONE ANOTHER


S – As Iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

O – One iron sharpens another

A – We are called to encourage and correct one another. We sometimes overlook the wrongdoings of our friends or loved ones since we feel that by correction we may hurt them. But this is not what the word teaches us. We need to sharpen each other. If we feel that a loved one is back sliding in faith then we should correct them and bring them back. It might be difficult to implement but the end result is very good.

P – Father Lord, Enable me to correct anyone so as to bring them into correct faith and also help to accept the correction when it is done to sharpen me. Enable me to be rooted in the word so that I may be sharpened in knowing your will and in turn sharpen others.
In Jesus name I pray
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment