Sunday, January 18, 2015

JOHN 14:18 GOD MAKES A HOME IN US

S – John 14:18 (NIV) I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
John 14:23 (NIV) Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

O - 1. Come to us
     2. Loves Jesus = Obey His teaching
     3. In turn the Father will love us
     4. Come and Make a home in us

A – Once we choose to obey Jesus and accept Him as a savior and Lord of our life, The Holy Spirit comes to dwell in us. We are now a new creation. We are not ruled by sin anymore but by our Lord. The Holy Spirit is the guide and counselor, who will convict me of any wrong doings and lead me to the right path. I will surrender my whole self to be led by the Holy Spirit. This gift of Holy Spirit is out of greatest love of the Lord through Jesus Christ and is given to us until His second coming. In this way we are never alone since He has made a home in us.

P – Abba father, Thank you for providing us with a guide and advocate to remind us of your commands. Enable me to surrender to the guidance of the Holy Spirit so that I may live a life according to your will. I experience your great love at all times as I know that you live in me. Enable me to grow more mature in you each day as I transform into your image.
In Jesus precious name I pray
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment