Sunday, January 18, 2015

JOHN 15:5 APART FROM HIM WE ARE NOTHING



S - John 15:5 (NIV)
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
O – Jesus = Vine, We = Branches
Remain in Him and Him in us
Bear much fruit
Apart from Him we can do nothing
A - We, as branches, need to stay connected to the Vine, Jesus, to be bear abundant fruit. We can abide in him and him in us only through our faith in Him. This faith is derived from the knowledge of Him through the word. By earnestly seeking Him in the word, His commands are hidden in our heart and we learn to walk in a path of Trust and Obedience. This is the process of sanctification where we enter into a process of being transformed into His image. We can try to be  do things by our abilities, strength , power and influences, But it will not yield good results, But when we learn to trust Him and surrender ourselves to His control and yield ourselves to the Holy Spirit then we are operating on His strength and this never run outs.
P – Abba Father, I want to stay connected to you by all means. I know that I am nothing without you. Enable me to seek you in the word and always communicate with you in humble prayers. Let there be no thoughts separating me from you as we need to be in prefect union. I pray to be filled up with your loving presence so that I may live a life according to your will and bear the fruit of the Spirit.
In Jesus name I pray
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment