Wednesday, January 21, 2015

ROMANS 15:7 ACCEPT ONE ANOTHER



S - Romans 15:7New International Version (NIV)
Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
O ACCEPT OTHERS AS CHRIST ACCEPETED YOU
      BRING PRAISE TO GOD
A God has placed us in a community and has a special purpose for us. It is very easy to accept people of similar background, nationality, interests etc. We can go along with them well. What about the people who are different from us? Do we accept them to our group or do we neglect them? Christ never discriminated us based on how we are- good or bad, rich or poor, young or old. He died for all us equally – believers and Non believers. We, who are called to transform to His image, should do the same. We need to accept all in the same way and in this way we bring glory to God. I will, with the help of the Holy Spirit, treat all alike and love them all in the same way and in this way I bring praise to His precious name.

PAbba Father, Help me to be like you father. I want to see everyone through you eyes of compassion and love not their outward appearance or behavior. Enable me to never be biased in my behavior but get along with everyone for your glory, Father. Let your glory be revealed in all my relationships.
In Jesus’ Precious name, I pray

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment